This is the shirt that Danny wore to the State Volleyball Tournament on Saturday November 8, 2008. I heard someone yelling my name from the stands and when I looked up, this is what I saw :) ...you can imagine the sigh from all of the high school girls. The next day was the first day that we told eachother "I love you" ...we were both glad and relieved that we both felt the same (since it was only 1 week after our first date). We took these photos of Danny up at his apt in Sandy the following week so we could always have the memory.
It took him a couple weeks to ask me out, but he did and November 1st we went on our first date: to Cafe Rio, and then bowling. We went out again the next week up in Sandy: to Walmart to buy ice cream and watch a movie at Danny's.
I got to meet Danny's brother Stephen and wife McKenna the night before state -it was so fun because it was the first of Danny's family that I got to meet. The plan was to meet at their house and have brownies and ice cream ...I was like ..um...forever late getting there (from a pre-state volleyball party) so it wasn't a very good first impression, but Danny was forgiving and they were too :)
That weekend was the Volleyball tournament -Danny came and watched both days. After the tournamnet on Saturday (and Taking State -Go Lady Knights!!) Danny gave me flowers and we all (me, danny, my mom) went to the movie ...pretty much I just remember smiling a lot :)
I got to meet Danny's brother Stephen and wife McKenna the night before state -it was so fun because it was the first of Danny's family that I got to meet. The plan was to meet at their house and have brownies and ice cream ...I was like ..um...forever late getting there (from a pre-state volleyball party) so it wasn't a very good first impression, but Danny was forgiving and they were too :)
That weekend was the Volleyball tournament -Danny came and watched both days. After the tournamnet on Saturday (and Taking State -Go Lady Knights!!) Danny gave me flowers and we all (me, danny, my mom) went to the movie ...pretty much I just remember smiling a lot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment